“Expert legal advice as to your rights and entitlements”
Disputes relating to cohabiting but unmarried couples can often arise where a relationship breaks down. However, the rights of cohabiting couples are very different to the rights of married parties and need to be considered carefully. We can provide you with expert legal advice as to your rights and entitlements including:-
- Claims and disputes relating to the ownership of property.
- Rights of occupation in a property.
- Child maintenance and other financial claims on behalf of a child (e.g. transfer of property, payment of private school fees).
- Claims relating to other jointly owned assets.
- Injunctions arising from domestic violence.